How to Choose a Roof Shingle Color
Your home’s exterior is one of your best defenses against the nasty winter weather. Here’s a helpful guide to caring for your home’s siding this winter. Your home’s exterior is one of your best defenses against the nasty winter weather. Keep mother nature at bay as long as you can. To do this, you’re going to need some high-quality siding. But even the best siding will begin to crack and decay. Here’s a helpful guide to caring for your home’s siding this winter.
Benefits of Choosing the Right Shingle Color For Your Home:
- Boost Curb Appeal (Are you selling soon? This is a great way to show how beautiful your home truly is)
- Investment Opportunity
Choosing The Right Color:
- Match/Accent Your Homes Siding Color
- When in Doubt: Go With Timeless Colors like Grey or Brown
- Assess Your Sidings Texture: For instance, is your siding cedar shakes or metal? It may not look as good with a basic roofing shingle.
- Location, Location, Location! If you live in a hot climate, choosing a lighter color roof will help reflect the powerful UV rays.
- Check out what your neighbors are using! If one of your neighbors has recently gotten a new roof or repairs, they might have some insight on what you should do next!
Most Popular 2022 Roof Colors:
- Light Brown Hues
- Dark Brown Hues
- Blue Hues
- Green Hues
- Off White Hues
If you have any questions or are looking to update your roof this year, please give H&H a call. We are here to help and excited to answer any questions you may have.